Mario Fonda-Bonardi, Architect
Our City needs a SLOW GROWTH Council Member
that advocates for all residents,
FIRST and foremost. I’m the person who will:
- STOP the 11-story Plaza Project.
- Fight to restore our small town’s endangered BEACHSIDE charm.
- Block developers and their Sacramento enablers from looting our City.
- Advocate for effective and fair policing.
- Resist developments exceeding our water, traffic, and energy capacities.
- Prevent your money being spent on excessive city payroll and pensions.
- Insist SM Residents provide only our FAIR SHARE of County homeless support.
- Create real, permanent, AFFORDABLE HOUSING e.g. from empty retail and office spaces,
Build a Truly SUSTAINABLE and Resilient City.
I have been living in and practicing architecture in Santa Monica for over 40 years.
My children attended SM Public Schools.
I’m experienced with a track record of getting things done:
- SM Planning Commission (5 years)
- SMart (7 years)
- Board Member, Santa Monica Conservancy (10 years)
- Coach, AYSO (17 years)
- Member of AIA, Sierra Club, SMRR
- Instrumental in landmarking: Shotgun House, Chez Jay, 11th Street Historical District
- Key participant in recently completed Civic Center Field
Help create a Santa Monica better and more inclusive
than previously thought possible!
VOTE FOR MARIO